Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Recap :D

[ Since I have a paper to work on, I can't go into great detail with this submission, but you'll get the point ;) ]

My Halloween weekend has been fabulous <3 Thursday I went to the Peabody Halloween party, hosted by my sweetpea & my loves. They put on for their freshies.




Lovelyy.

Friday night, I went to a lezzie party with my loves: Jewellee, Tiye, Jeaninne, and Shelly. The costumes were REALL fly. Everyone went all outtt. 
There we met the lovely Hope (freckles & red lipstick...yumm) & the beautiful Indee.
So many people came out, it was packed from wall to wall.
Sadly, we could not dance shoulder to shoulder so we dippedd. Intended to hit up the Hyatt party, but instead got pizza from Lorenzo's ;)
Nobody was able to finish their slice...lmao.
We couldn't figure out why my camera wouldn't take any pics...All it would say is "WRITE PROTECT"
I know I didn't put a setting on, so there were no documentation of the night until 5 minutes before we all went our separate ways, Jeaninne suggested looking at the memory card.
The card had a little grey tab, one side says lock and of course the tab was pushed to lock.
>=[
Lmao, This was the first & last pic of the night.

Saturday Night = Thee Epitome of a GREATTTT Night.
*I really gotta get to my paper...so yall can get the pics for now & I'll explain later lol.








 .
moreee to comeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment