Saturday, October 2, 2010

Give Me A Breakkk! .. I Wanna Blog!

There is so much I want to blog,
I have ideas, stories, opinions, poems, videos...all waiting to be shared with the world :)
But my work & school load is not PERMITTING any blogger love.

Soon I'll be back on top of everything & I'll be blogging again.
By tomorrow hopefully :)

But I can give some quick updates:
- I no longer work at the "Cat scratch club" (lmao)
- Acquired a newww job at the School District of Philadelphia (Thanks Tiye!)
- I've been drafting out ideas for more clothing creations (my 2 pairs of jeans were a hit!)
- I've been releasing stress from homework by doing funky nail designs!
- My alter is complete (Still hope to have the lovely Nirja design my Butsudan), I'm chanting a bit faster, and starting to memorize some of my gongyo!
- Had a blast at the Autism Walk :)
Just a ton of good news, feels lovely.

But lets all cross my fingers that I can resume my blogging responsibilities ;)
As Always..
-Live Life With Compassion
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment